Learn how to authorize RAW to read Zoho.
How to create
To access Zoho API we will need the client-ID and client-secret of a non-browser application client in Zoho.
Creating a Non-browser Application Client
Go to Zoho api console and click "Add client".
From the available list of clients select the "Non-browser Applications".
After creating you Non-Browser-Application in the tab "Client Secret" you can find the client-id and client-secret of this client.
Registering a Zoho Credential
Go to the application page, click on "Repositories" -> "Credentials" and click on the Zoho icon.
In the popup form add:
- The name you want to give to this credential.
- Select the domain of you zoho account. List of Zoho domains can be found here.
- The client ID of your client.
- The client secret of your client.
- The scope, access you want to give to this credential.
Click on "Generate".
A new tab will be opened for you to authorize the client, Click on "Accept".
Come back to register credential window and click on "Save" to finally register the credential.